1. Piping Engineering and Plant Design
2. Onshore and Offshore Pipelines Engineering and Technology
3. Instrument and Control Engineering and Technology
4. Pipe Stress Analysis and Calculation by Career and Short Method
5. PDMS Software Training
6. Petroleum Engineering for Non Technical Person
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Engineering graduates are employed in both the public and private sectors, in design, research and development, technical sales, management, marketing, education and consultancy work.
With this degree, you can major in a variety of specialisations, including Biomedical, chemical and process, civil, computer systems, electrical, electronic, environmental, forest, mechanical, mechatronics, natural resources, network and communications, product development, and software engineering.